It only takes a moment to make an impression. 3 seconds in fact. First impressions only take 3 seconds to form and last indefinitely. Which is why moments are precious. We asked some our clients what was their most precise moment? And what makes them remember it?
Rene from Johannesburg told us that her best moment was the birth of her first child.
‘As a first time mother I was anxious and a little apprehensive. My husband was supportive and comforting but I still knew that it was up to me to bring our little one safely into the world. When she was born and I held her in my arms for the first time, the nurses left me alone for just a moment to let me bond. This is my best moment, this precious gift, looking into our little girls face is definitely my best moment, and I’ll remember it forever.’
Mpho remembers the moment when he bought his first car.
‘My father had promised to pay for the car as a gift if I saved enough to pay for the tax and insurance and get A’s on my final exams. It was hard work but you know what? I did it! Driving that car off the forecourt after all that hard work was a great moment for me.’
Whether it is the birth of a child or a sibling, a proposal, your first car, time with family, graduating or your first home, those memories of moments do truly last a lifetime.
Make your Moment even more ‘sweeter’ with a chocolate bouquet from Sweet Bouquet. We have a chocolaty delight to suit any moment.
More post in same category
- Why and How to Celebrate Easter?
- Behind the Scenes of a Chocolate Shop and a Local Winery
- Magical Moments, a gift of all occasions
- Christmas Gifts are Sweet this Christmas!
- How Candy and Halloween Became Best Friends
- Make Good Cheer for Christmas
- ‘Chocolate project’ teaches kids volunteerism
- Celebrate Diwali & the Festival of Lights with a Chocolate Bouquet
- Have you Got Your Christmas and Teachers’ Gifts Sorted This Year?
- The REAL alternative to flowers
- Is Chocolate Good for You?